ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Notepad Viruses.

by The_Master_Py - 01-08-2017 - 10:09 PM
Couldn't really find a section for this lol, But these are notepad viruses DONT test on yourself, Some will be soft and harmless viruses, Some may delete your whole system32 in your computer. Some may shutdown your computer 100 times. Copy the coding and paste it into a .txt and then after that small simple code is in the .txt edit the name and change .txt to .bat and it should work, Other than .bat ill have it with the code.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
.bat files, lol I fucked my xp windows when I was a kid
Old memories
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-08-2017 - 10:28 PM)V4hl Wrote: .bat files, lol I fucked my xp windows when I was a kid
Old memories

haha
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
i did a thing where it spam notepad to open while helping friend over teamviewer just to get a reaction... best thing ive ever done.
Thanks...Thanks...
Like he said: :)
Thanks...Thanks...
I'm pretty sure batch files don't have the ability to delete system32 due to Microsoft making the "C:\WINDOWS" folder write-protected.
never had a problem with thses but lmfao .bat files
Lmao.. This is funny as shit i didn't even know you can put a virus on a note pad.
------------------------------------------
Ways to contact me!

Discord: Mr Fuzzy#4195

or my discord server. 

Click Me!
------------------------------------------
(01-08-2017 - 10:09 PM)The_Master_Py Wrote: Couldn't really find a section for this lol, But these are notepad viruses DONT test on yourself, Some will be soft and harmless viruses, Some may delete your whole system32 in your computer. Some may shutdown your computer 100 times. Copy the coding and paste it into a .txt and then after that small simple code is in the .txt edit the name and change .txt to .bat and it should work, Other than .bat ill have it with the code.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)