ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Next-Gen Modding

by Axe - 03-06-2016 - 02:15 AM
no system is 100% safe

so yes there will be a Jailbreak

BUT

1. you will get banned like on Xbox360 lol
2. you will need a i dont know ? PBLSE Server lol
3. its not worth it ( its only worth it when you have a Retail Ps4 too)
4. the console needs kvs like Xbox360
(03-06-2016 - 02:15 AM)Axe Wrote: What do you think about being able to modify games on next gen? Do you think it should be a thing, or should games remain legit?

I think they should make it mod-able why not?

The PS3 was jailbroken, on 3.55.
And, guess what the PS4 is on 3.55.

Xbox might be a bit harder to expolit, as Sony is known for their shit security.
-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
(08-14-2016 - 02:19 AM)TehSebbie Wrote: I think they should make it mod-able why not?

The PS3 was jailbroken, on 3.55.
And, guess what the PS4 is on 3.55.

Xbox might be a bit harder to expolit, as Sony is known for their shit security.
Don't get it wrong, Sony's security isn't shit, the PSN security itself is shit because not enough money is invested into it, unlike Xbox Live.

I personally don't think the PS4 will be jailbroken, and if it is; it'll be years down the line.
Sony's security is pretty bad lol
Honeslty hopefully he can get the game to be able to modifie it next gen gonna be lit soon!!
SPARBYMODZ  |  DEV    
I thought PS4 was already jailbroken because they got root and homebrew working through an exploit in the FW?
mmm sony ban players if modify is bad...
Honestly hacking makes the once boring game u beat a ton of fun again in my opinion
I know this is hella old, but it seems games can be downloaded, certain games have mods etc, it's still relatively undiscovered re:PS JB
It's possible but I think the next big step would be to try and get network access on a JB ps4

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)