ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New userbar

by Rizla - 02-28-2016 - 05:03 PM
Looking for a new userbar if anyone is interested in creating one for my group Eternity. 

Yellow and black themed, with Eternity written on it, the design is free for you to look through and see what you can do with it. 

Hopefully someone will be interested in giving this a good shot.
I'm up for it, do you have anymore specific details for the UB?
Rules | Upgrade | Help Documents

Krados | Forgotten

I recommend @Design

He's Great!
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
(02-29-2016 - 02:18 AM)Forgotten Wrote: I'm up for it, do you have anymore specific details for the UB?

I don't want it to be a simple round userbar, I want something seemingly unique for a userbar, if not possible then that's fine. Just a userbar with yellow or a gold with a black theme to it. You can base it off the current userbar if you wish.
(02-28-2016 - 05:03 PM)Rizla Wrote: Looking for a new userbar if anyone is interested in creating one for my group Eternity. 

Yellow and black themed, with Eternity written on it, the design is free for you to look through and see what you can do with it. 

[Image: RNbZWty.png]

Edit: Whoops, wrong word. My bad. Fixing now.

Edit 2: There we go.

[Image: Rax3mMA.png]

@Rizla If you have any issues with the design I am open for suggestions.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-01-2016 - 01:36 AM)Red Wrote:
(02-28-2016 - 05:03 PM)Rizla Wrote: Looking for a new userbar if anyone is interested in creating one for my group Eternity. 

[Image: RNbZWty.png]

Edit: Whoops, wrong word. My bad. Fixing now.

Edit 2: There we go.

[Image: Rax3mMA.png]

@Rizla If you have any issues with the design I am open for suggestions.

Eternity is no longer a group. lol...

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)