ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New to the forums :)

by QUEEN - 12-21-2016 - 09:26 PM
Hello guys, I'm new to the forums. I'm QUEENZ0rrr or QUEEN or QUEEN SH0CKA on other forums. Just came here to chill and whatnot. I might contribute and more.

If you wanna add me on skype it's: getrekked1 if I don't answer any PMs just add me on skype. :D
Heya,welcome.
Welcome to DF :) nice to see the forum growing so fast XD
Welcome to DF man :) Hope you enjoy your time here :D
Welcome to Demon Forums, make sure to read the rules before posting.
https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=12

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me.

Enjoy your stay!

Sincerely yours,

Skryptec
Hey Queen!

Welcome to DemonForums!
We have sections from General Chat to Advanced Coding. Anything that pops into your head is here, whatever your feeling... post it but remember to keep it High Quality and stay active :)

If you need help, check out the help page: https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help
If you cannot find the help you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact a staff member via PM as I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

Have fun, and stay Awesome ;)

Peace;
Mars
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. :)
Welcome.
(12-22-2016 - 02:37 AM)XeX Wrote:
(12-21-2016 - 09:26 PM)queeniepoo Wrote: Hello guys, I'm new to the forums. I'm QUEENZ0rrr or QUEEN or QUEEN SH0CKA on other forums. Just came here to chill and whatnot. I might contribute and more.

If you wanna add me on skype it's: getrekked1 if I don't answer any PMs just add me on skype. :D

Welcome to the forums Queen. 

I've recently just started coming on here myself. I hope to see you stay active and contribute! I believe I may know you from a forum you owned in the past?

Yes I still own that forums.
Hello and welcome to the site!

Make sure to read the rules. If you need any assistance, PM me or one of the staff.
Hope to see you active and contrib.

Have a nice day!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)