ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New to Modding

by mrclaus - 01-14-2017 - 11:54 AM
hey guys and girls. ive been modding for like 2 weeks, a bit of a newbie :). what menus are good for modding COD: AW
Welcome to the forum man, I have no idea about nodding etc but u can find a lot of pro members in here, just make a thread about that...
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-14-2017 - 11:54 AM)mrclaus Wrote: hey guys and girls. ive been modding for like 2 weeks, a bit of a newbie :). what menus are good for modding COD: AW

Welcome to Demon Forums!

I'm sure you can find any problem on here to be resolved or helped.
As it stands the last time I knew off there aren't any AW menus you can just download and run, the only menus there are off-host menus & most are connected through a stealth server - E.G. NiNJA.
Although I last looked into this around a year and a half ago so things could have changed but you will still need a bypass whichever are normally private and not sold.

Sorry for not helping but after you get a bypass you could always just use a tool instead of a menu!
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Welcome to Demon Forums. What platform are you referring to? If you're modding on Xbox, I'd expect the public cheaters on xbls.NiNJA to be most preferable, given how they're pretty much better than what I've seen on any other menu.
(01-14-2017 - 06:09 PM)INix Wrote: Welcome to Demon Forums. What platform are you referring to? If you're modding on Xbox, I'd expect the public cheaters on xbls.NiNJA would be most preferable, given how they're pretty much better than what I've seen on any other menu.

But as said NiNJA only have a supported off-host menu alongside they have a fantastic KV life and bypass system - just costs a lot...
So overall I think a tool would be the best to use.
(01-14-2017 - 06:16 PM)XeTangy Wrote:
(01-14-2017 - 06:09 PM)INix Wrote: Welcome to Demon Forums. What platform are you referring to? If you're modding on Xbox, I'd expect the public cheaters on xbls.NiNJA would be most preferable, given how they're pretty much better than what I've seen on any other menu.

But as said NiNJA only have a supported off-host menu alongside they have a fantastic KV life and bypass system - just costs a lot...

There's no telling what OP wants in particular, so an off-host menu isn't exactly unwanted here either. Aside from that, I find NiNJA to be affordable when bought in bulk. - If I'm modding on Xbox, I'd rather purchase their subscription rather than buying loads of KVs and wasting it on crap servers.
(01-14-2017 - 06:21 PM)Nix Wrote:

There's no telling what OP wants in particular, so an off-host menu isn't exactly unwanted here either. Aside from that, I find NiNJA to be affordable when bought in bulk. - If I'm modding on Xbox, I'd rather purchase their subscription rather than buying loads of KVs and wasting it on crap servers.

But there are other reliable stealth servers - Avalon...
(01-14-2017 - 06:46 PM)XeTangy Wrote:
(01-14-2017 - 06:21 PM)Nix Wrote:

But there are other reliable stealth servers - Avalon...

Haven't heard of them before. Regardless, if they don't have good KV life (1-3+ months at least), it's not worth putting your money into.
Welcome! That sounds cool! Great when people are wanting to learn something and stick to it.
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)