ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New here

by 0x00 - 03-08-2016 - 01:40 AM
Yea so I'm new and you can call me 0x00 or a invalid character loading XML document. Some of you may have seen me around already so if you haven't don't be scared to spark a conversation with me. I'm normally known for being a great middleman but I can code a bunch and have fun doing it. I can make this the longest thread on this site if I really wanted it to and some people can vouch for that. I have some friends around the forum (you know who you are) and it's good to see some friendly names. If you have any questions for me, let me know and I can probably answer them. Good to make acquaintance; see you next time!
Welcome to the site bro.

If you have any problems/concerns feel free to shoot me a PM.
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Welcome to the site, I've seen you around quite a bit thus far. If you need anything, shoot me a PM and I'll respond in ~12 hours
0x00, 0x00, 0x60, 0x00 = NOP
Welcome to DemonForums, 0x00. If you have any questions about DF, feel free to PM me at any time.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Welcome to demon forums 0x00!:)
Hello and welcome to DemonForums, 0x00. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to private message me or any other online staff member.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you active.
(03-08-2016 - 03:31 AM)Nova Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you active.

You can plan on it in the time to come.
welcome to DF ./
Welcome to DF enjoy your your stay. :)
[Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)