ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New balance 57

by Billie - 04-10-2018 - 05:43 AM
Ronnie Fieg and Asics are known for putting their collaborative efforts into sneakers. To celebrate the United States at this year's FIFA World Cup, Ronnie x Asics has designed a beautiful Asics Gel Lyte 3 in honor of our country. The sneaker dropped via Kith Strike when the U.S scored their first goal against Ghana. The sneakers sold so fast, they all disappeared before Ronnie could even tweet the link. In commemoration of the U.S sneaker depicts a color scheme of the American flag with some luxury additions. The elegant gold stem is the show stopper on this design. The rest of the sneaker has a dope mix of red, white and blue, including a flag on the insole. Although the sneaker has already dropped during the Kith Strike, they will be back this Saturday with the rest of the #KFE collection!

We have just looked at the ASICS GT Quick OG Pack, and now we see this same silhouette in another wonderful colorway. The ASICS GT Quick Typography features an anthracite suede construction with a bit of black leather accents to compliment. Blue and red powder is seen hitting the lining, the tongue, the outsole and the brand of the sneaker to provide some color. If you think these kicks are for you, go to your local ASICS dealer today to copy them. Tell us what you think about the ASICS GT Quick OG Pack collection in the comments section.

This time around Asics is leaking a shoe not so elegant in most eyes, but let me tell you that this Asics gel does particularly work with comfort and durability. The Kayano Gel as mentioned above is not the hottest hot silhouettes but its functionality and support are really unmatched, I have only been in the Asics for a short time but these bad boys are really comfortable. What do you think about these Asics Gel Kayano Fall Bags? These will arrive in the coming weeks at some dealers.

The latest version of Asics gets us out of the summer season and sends us back to winter. Well, at least their latest color for the Asics Gel Lyte 3 model does. Nicknamed Snowflake, these kicks offer a style so simple and so sweet that you'll remember Winters' past. The suede upper has a light crisp blue hue, while the white cape elegantly covers the brand and the midsole. The midsole is also accompanied by a spotted design that contributes to the feeling of winter mix. Check out the Asics Gel Lyte 3 snowflake shots at your local retailer today.

Asics are known to release some of the most unique and dope colors. Using their popular silhouette Asics Gel Lyte 3, the latest interpretation of the sneaker is dressed in a raspberry facade. The sneaker is adorned with a combination of red and pink with contrasting white finishes to complete the design. The sneaker is a bright sneaker perfect for summer. The Asics Gel Lyte 3 "Raspberry" should come out in July, so stay tuned for KoF because you can get the latest information!

Closely related to OG Gel Lyte V this Kayano gel is exclusive for KITH. Time and time again KITH gets these amazing colors and asks me what I missed them. Model in light gray suede with white mesh inserts forming the upper part and magenta with turquoise accents that give it a very sought after style. This combination makes these Asics Gel Kayano a real GO, with colors that all OG know well, finally sitting on
[Image: new-balance-1500-0001.jpg] 

a white midsole with magenta and turquoise touches.

Info: This thread was originally in french wording so I translated it for you. Original poster is Here
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
http://2bgqw5szz2i34nek.onion/
http://container656ovix.onion/
http://2ppcspuyefszmqrd.onion/
What is this thread for?
Qric 
(04-11-2018 - 06:26 PM)Qric Wrote: What is this thread for?

Because someone posted it in a non English way (French) so I reposted it translated.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
(04-11-2018 - 06:32 PM)Alice Wrote:
(04-11-2018 - 06:26 PM)Qric Wrote: What is this thread for?

Because someone posted it in a non English way (French) so I reposted it translated.

Ah okay
Qric 

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)