ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New COD or Battlfield?

by upset - 05-09-2016 - 07:47 AM
So as most of you already know there's 2 new games dropping this year... Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Battlefield 1. Call of Duty will not be the game of the year, this year at all... Battlefield will be the game of the year because call of duty is getting worse and worse.

Honestly im so fucking hyped for the new Battlefield! It looks so good. I Already Pre-Ordered both games.

The only good thing out of preordering the new Call Of Duty is if you get the COD 4 Remastered Bundle.

Anyways the ratings so far for each game are crazy...
Battlefield almost at 1 Million Likes with only 17k Dislikes where Call of Duty has 253k Likes with 1.1 Million Dislikes.

Spoiler Show
[Image: 668eb1106755fed680eb5296d9a5cbd8.png]
[Image: 32bd11c26a9c957e450487004d416592.png]

Don't know where im going with this but which do you like better? Infinite Warfare or B1?
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
I'm completely against Infinity Warfare. They never listen and continue to bring this futuristic shit. The only reason i'll be getting it is for Cod 4 Remastered.
cod 4 remastered only good part about this peice of shit game
Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
The only reason that I will get the new COD, is for the remaster of COD 4. I hate this futuristic phase in call of duty. The only futuristic type COD that was decent, and even then, it wasn't that futuristic, was Black Ops 2.
I've heard good things about the new battlefield although I have not seen anything on it. I'll have to check it out.

I really hope they remaster Modern Warfare 2 next.
[Image: 4MBbeb1.jpg]
I dont think the new cod will be good im just in it for Cod 4 remastered because everyone is seriously sick of this future shit
(05-09-2016 - 02:24 PM)Nova Wrote: I'm completely against Infinity Warfare. They never listen and continue to bring this futuristic shit. The only reason i'll be getting it is for Cod 4 Remastered.

To be honest they will probably still somehow fuck up with the remastered version.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Battlefield 1 will be pretty sick
never was into battlefield but I lost the cod interest a few years ago
definatly skip cod and get a copy of battlefield 1
Once u go COD u never go back

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)