ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

New

by Justin1322 - 11-09-2016 - 07:48 AM
Hi, I'm am new here. Just wondering what this forum is all about? Thanks.
(11-09-2016 - 07:48 AM)Justin1322 Wrote: Hi, I'm am new here. Just wondering what this forum is all about? Thanks.

Cracking and good stuff like that :hurr: And of course the great people

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
basically we are just a helpful and friendly forum with amazing people :P hope to see you around!
Hey, welcome to the forum, this forum is with communities member from all over, this is just about cracking, leaking, and a pick from your own choice in the lounge!
Welcome to the forum!
(11-09-2016 - 07:48 AM)Justin1322 Wrote: Hi, I'm am new here. Just wondering what this forum is all about? Thanks.

Hello @Justin1322 ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Hello and welcome, This forum and be about anything you want from gaming to coding to just leaks, I mean it is anything you want. So please just have a look around and have fun, I hop to see you active.
P.s if you need anything just ask me or any other person of the staff team we don't bite.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Welcome aboard the forums, Justin! Stay active and I have some information below that might serve useful.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of our Staff Team. For account issues, make sure to contact myself or another Administrator. Please be sure to follow the rules, which will be below and post relevantly. If you're interested in a colored name, Exclusive Programs, and a lot more; be sure to purchase yourself an Upgrade, which will also be below. 

Helpful Links

Axe/Chris
Administrator/Community Manager
This forum is about anything you want it to be ;)

Enjoy!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)