ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Never get a Nissan

by Sanic - 11-24-2016 - 05:18 AM
Don't get any fucking Nissan, either being a car, a truck, whatever it may be. Never get one.

I've had mine for around 9 months now, it's such a piece of junk that I wanna punch it on a daily basis. It's not even major problems, but its problems that we've all experienced owning Nissan vehicles. My family has owned multiple Nissan cars, and I got a truck. Transmission slips, engine bogs down on slight slopes even though it has upwards of 180 HP. (You may say that isn't much for a vehicle, but these trucks aren't that big and Ford Rangers get the same if not less and they don't do it.) It has a chip in it that doesn't even allow you to get over 100 MPH which sucks, and then you have the cheap paint that comes on the vehicle, the shit gas mileage.

fuck nissan.

(just tonight. My left tail light went out, my exhaust lost another clamp, and my spare bay is lose as fuck.)
I never owned one :O But now I never will

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(11-24-2016 - 05:29 AM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I never owned one :O But now I never will

I mean there are a few exceptions when it comes to Nissan, like few.

Like really any of the more top dollar Nissan's are probably the only exceptions. Their GTR's are to die for but their less sporty casual cars are hunks of junk.
I had a 1980's Nissan Skyline once - I got mad air driving it somewhere I shouldn't have and it bottomed out, breaking the universal joint and causing it to lose power to the wheels if the suspension bounced up too high. I held off getting it fixed for 6 months by placing bags of concrete into the trunk, which lowered the rear end into alignment with the broken joint. I won races against my friends with the car in that condition.
(11-24-2016 - 05:18 AM)Sanic Wrote: Don't get any fucking Nissan, either being a car, a truck, whatever it may be. Never get one.

I've had mine for around 9 months now, it's such a piece of junk that I wanna punch it on a daily basis. It's not even major problems, but its problems that we've all experienced owning Nissan vehicles. My family has owned multiple Nissan cars, and I got a truck. Transmission slips, engine bogs down on slight slopes even though it has upwards of 180 HP. (You may say that isn't much for a vehicle, but these trucks aren't that big and Ford Rangers get the same if not less and they don't do it.) It has a chip in it that doesn't even allow you to get over 100 MPH which sucks, and then you have the cheap paint that comes on the vehicle, the shit gas mileage.

fuck nissan.

(just tonight. My left tail light went out, my exhaust lost another clamp, and my spare bay is lose as fuck.)

A Nissan sounds like an accident waiting to happen lol
If you don't like your car, you can give it to me :"3
[Image: 76561198080303851.png]
I got a Nissan Altima 2014 brand new from the lot and the front fog light plays the game if it wants to work or not. I know your feeling.
Dude if you have some money just use mercedes benz or bmw.
I got a Nissan Skyline, I love it so much I don't think ill ever change car to be honest,
the GT-R is my favorite car! Might as well buy a Audi RS then :P

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)