ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Nemesis.

by Black Widow - 12-29-2015 - 08:49 AM
(12-29-2015 - 09:01 AM)Bed Wrote: Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome Nemesis hope to see you active hope you have a great time on the Forum <3 :)  :oscar: :noh: :yus:
(12-29-2015 - 08:49 AM)Nemesis Wrote: Hello, as you can already probably tell I'm Nemesis. I'm here to hopefully make some new mates and have a good time. I've been looking for a new and chill forum that I can basically be myself and enjoy myself. I'll be posting a lot in the gaming section but you will see me in other sections as well. I'll be hosting some contests soon to giveaway a few things and hopefully I'll be helping lots of other members. I will also be posting in the movie/music section since that's pretty much all I do when I am home. If I'm not at home I'm probably outside with my mates.

If you're wondering what type of music I like It's different genre as long as I think It sounds good. I absolutely hate romance songs though so you probably won't find any of them In my playlist but If you do then It probably has a beat to It. Now for my movies I enjoy all type of genre to but not romance... probably sound like an idiot but they're just too boring for my taste.

I hope I see some of you around and hopefully enjoy my stay.
welcome to the forums i hope you gave a nice stay i suggest you upgrade by clicking the here
(12-29-2015 - 09:25 AM)Null Wrote:
(12-29-2015 - 08:49 AM)Nemesis Wrote: Hello, as you can already probably tell I'm Nemesis. I'm here to hopefully make some new mates and have a good time. I've been looking for a new and chill forum that I can basically be myself and enjoy myself. I'll be posting a lot in the gaming section but you will see me in other sections as well. I'll be hosting some contests soon to giveaway a few things and hopefully I'll be helping lots of other members. I will also be posting in the movie/music section since that's pretty much all I do when I am home. If I'm not at home I'm probably outside with my mates.

If you're wondering what type of music I like It's different genre as long as I think It sounds good. I absolutely hate romance songs though so you probably won't find any of them In my playlist but If you do then It probably has a beat to It. Now for my movies I enjoy all type of genre to but not romance... probably sound like an idiot but they're just too boring for my taste.

welcome to the forums i hope you gave a nice stay i suggest you upgrade by clicking the here

I was thinking about upgrading. I'll see how the forum goes within a month or so.
(12-29-2015 - 09:28 AM)Nemesis Wrote:
(12-29-2015 - 09:25 AM)Null Wrote:

I was thinking about upgrading. I'll see how the forum goes within a month or so.

ok no rush but there is a deal of only $7 right now and the site has alot to offer but you know what you want so im not gonna rush you :)
Welcome to the forum bud. From what I see you will already be an active poster which is great. Keep it up and enjoy the forums.

Of course if you need any help feel free to PM me.
Welcome to the forum. Nice Name ;)
[Image: rZkorl4.gif]
Welcome to the forum bud hope to see you active :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)