ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Nemesis.

by Black Widow - 12-29-2015 - 08:49 AM
Hello, as you can already probably tell I'm Nemesis. I'm here to hopefully make some new mates and have a good time. I've been looking for a new and chill forum that I can basically be myself and enjoy myself. I'll be posting a lot in the gaming section but you will see me in other sections as well. I'll be hosting some contests soon to giveaway a few things and hopefully I'll be helping lots of other members. I will also be posting in the movie/music section since that's pretty much all I do when I am home. If I'm not at home I'm probably outside with my mates.

If you're wondering what type of music I like It's different genre as long as I think It sounds good. I absolutely hate romance songs though so you probably won't find any of them In my playlist but If you do then It probably has a beat to It. Now for my movies I enjoy all type of genre to but not romance... probably sound like an idiot but they're just too boring for my taste.

I hope I see some of you around and hopefully enjoy my stay.
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you active.

If you need any help or have a question, just PM me:yus:
Welcome to the forum!

PumpDecor | DemonForums.net
If you have any problems, please send me a PM here.

Twitter: @PumpDecor

Gamertag: DoUSmokeWeedBro

PumpDecor | DemonForums.net
You sound like a pretty cool dude! Welcome to the forum. You're gonna like it here.
(12-29-2015 - 08:50 AM)Nova Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you active.

If you need any help or have a question, just PM me:yus:

Seems like a chill forum so I don't see why I can't be active here.
Thanks I will If I need help.
welcome to demon forums man hope you have an awesome time with us all :D
(12-29-2015 - 08:52 AM)Goose Wrote: You sound like a pretty cool dude! Welcome to the forum. You're gonna like it here.

That sounds good. I do want to enjoy my stay here so I hope It happens. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Great introduction bro, welcome to DemonForums, need anything give me a shout.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(12-29-2015 - 08:56 AM)Ghostlondon Wrote: Great introduction bro, welcome to DemonForums, need anything give me a shout.

Hahah thanks. Thanks for the warm welcome. I will do thanks.
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)