ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Need psd 32bit

by HardcoreGamer - 11-09-2016 - 05:35 PM
Looking for psd for 32 bit tried most places but the download links dont work or its just malware can anyone hook me up with a actual working download link
(11-09-2016 - 05:35 PM)HardcoreGamer Wrote: Looking for psd for 32 bit tried most places but the download links dont work or its just malware can anyone hook me up with a actual working download link

What psd link?
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
@Red I'm so confused I don't know if he means 32 Bit Photoshop or an Actual PSD.
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
(11-09-2016 - 07:07 PM)TYLR Wrote: @Red I'm so confused I don't know if he means 32 Bit Photoshop or an Actual PSD.

I don't know to be honest, I hope the OP can clarify this. I assumed it was a PSD file, since this is in the graphics section.
They are asking a stupid question, as psd is a file type and they want a 32 bit one, like just put 32 instead of 16... Like please I'm just done.
[Image: lol.gif]
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
is this a real question?? I'm pretty good with PS if you need help dude
(11-09-2016 - 07:49 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: They are asking a stupid question, as psd is a file type and they want a 32 bit one, like just put 32 instead of 16... Like please I'm just done.
[Image: lol.gif]

Please don't ask stupid things like this...
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Thread closed.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)