ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Need a coin of your own based on Bitcoin? DM me.

by dribbledata - 04-06-2019 - 11:00 PM
If you've ever wanted your own coin, DM me for questions or more details.  If you want your own genesis block you will have to supply the pszTimeStamp such as the famous Bitcoin one The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks.  It cannot be longer than 70 characters.

If you want to make some cash or good publicity out of virtually nothing, I offer this service.  From just an alt-coin to the works with Website, wallets (mobile too), hard forks or not, block explorer, mining pool, solid code extras (with diffs and clear explanations) to prevent problems with your coin, and even your own crypto currency exchange.

To give you an idea of how to start, e.g. with the Bitcoin source code for a new alt-coin, it costs only 0.015 BTC and will be delivered with your specifications (how many total coins, block reward start, halvings, block times, target timespans, address prefixes, your own logo, pre-mine or not) within 24 hours ready with a guide on mining, using the software, and yourcoin-core with Qt Windows wallet, Qt Mac wallet (optional) and Qt or just command line Linux wallet/daemon.  Nodes can be hosted for the coin to support the network and mining for an additional 0.0015 BTC for three months.

A new Litecoin based alt-coin is 0.035 BTC.

Other algorithm coins cost more, there's more work involved and also possible patches to mining software.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)