ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Need Some Guidance

by Mortal - 01-23-2016 - 09:14 PM
Hey guys I am currently learning about programming, coding, hacking etc  because security seems interesting to me.  I am taking some online classes and I am also learning how to code for free.  However I can't find any classes that have you learn the blackhat methods completely. Instead they say "here is what a trojan is and how to protect against it".  I have seen many people say that creating malware, virus, or pentesting in your own environment is the way to start.  So I decided to do that and I downloaded a keylogger and rat and took a look at how it functioned and how it get's detected and so on.  The only problem I have now is I don't know of a service for ethical hacking that provides crypting services.  I wan't to test my malware on some of my friends self made anti virus but I need a crypter.  Any help would be appreciated.
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
(01-23-2016 - 09:17 PM)Anonymous Wrote: You need to actually learn what a trojan is to make one.

Once you actually know what it is you're trying to make, it's easy to do.

Thanks for the advice.  I will use it
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
I've bought a load of crypters off of HF; I'm capable you'll find your answer from that website.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)