ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Need Help With Drawing Graphics on gta5.

by mockingjay405 - 01-20-2020 - 01:27 AM
OK so what i'm tying to do is Make My own Menu Design/base. The issue is that i'm needing to figure out how to draw a circle for a mod menu for gta 5. I'm just trying to make my own stuff. Yes i have tried to figure this out myself. Just asking for a lil help that is all.
(01-20-2020 - 01:27 AM)mockingjay405 Wrote: OK so what i'm tying to do is Make My own Menu Design/base. The issue is that i'm needing to figure out how to draw a circle for a mod menu for gta 5. I'm just trying to make my own stuff. Yes i have tried to figure this out myself. Just asking for a lil help that is all. if u pay me 60 ill give u a fully working  gta5 source on a vps with auth included msg me
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(Spamming weird links in here)
not looking for a source i got that but ty anyway.
DrawSpriteXFORCE("MyRPF", "last_team_standing_icon(Circle Element)", CircleX, CirclerY, CircleWidth, CircleHeight, 0, CircleColorRGB.r, CircleColorRGB.g, CircleColorRGB.b, CircleColorRGB.a);
easy like this !! lmao
you need to use a sprite to do this
printtoscreen native :_VVv
I Ty all for trying to help but with out knowing the native for this it dose not help. Someone said "Circle Element" ?? were is the definition for that??
I'd recommend using the available sources online and just play with the code until you understand it

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)