ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Nb Studio Andriod App

by rlSerenity - 02-15-2019 - 04:01 PM
What you guys think of the concept of remote controlling your xbox 360 console with an andriod app i will be releasing mine soon on this very topic
UPDATE:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

give it a try let me know if you like it there will be huge updates coming soon this is for Android Platforms there will be for ios soon am working on it as we speak
[Image: HAMERDANCE.gif]
I think it'd be cool asf someone did it before for MW2 but it never worked that well and was very limited to what it was able to do but that was back in like 2015 i think, But its came along way in terms of tech an shit so i think it'd be very cool to see an updated new version made
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
(02-15-2019 - 04:22 PM)ghostboy2018 Wrote: I think it'd be cool asf someone did it before for MW2 but it never worked that well and was very limited to what it was able to do but that was back in like 2015 i think, But its came along way in terms of tech an shit so i think it'd be very cool to see an updated new version made

post has been updated
[Image: HAMERDANCE.gif]
thx boss for this

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)