ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

NEW JTAG STEALTH SERVER

by Abc - 07-31-2016 - 12:12 AM
Hey, me and my friends made a new server with some crazy features (not over hyping it) it has long af kv life, XOSC,Gold spoofing, Custom notify, All cod bypass,GTA Bypass etc... And were on sale (lowkey) for a certain time period. Usually lifetime is $80 but we now sell for $60.

SERVER                                                                                                                 KVs, Unbanned/unshared

1 Day- $2                                                                                                                    1 kv- $4

3 days-$7                                                                                                                    2 kvs- $7

1 week-$12                                                                                                                 3 kvs- $11

2 weeks-$14                                                                                                               4 kvs- $14

1 month-$20                                                                                                              5 kvs-$17

2 months-$35                                                                                                             6 kvs-$20     

Lifetime-$60                                                                                                               7 kvs-$23 

TWITTER: @confinments
Good Luck Bro! Hope this Server gets BIG :)
Once I install a usb nand flasher in my old JTAG I'll definitely try this out
hmm i might give this a go
KV life = 2 days and XOSC = bad

You have no knowledge outside of what is released so do not come on here and lie about it just to makes sales.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
(09-01-2016 - 06:53 AM)HaXzz Wrote: KV life = 2 days and XOSC = bad

You have no knowledge outside of what is released so do not come on here and lie about it just to makes sales.

Shot down so hard. I have a stealth server too, it's a work in progress, but it's getting there! :)
hmm and what is the process? do i give you my xbl account?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spam & Dirty Leecher
Looks like Brent shot you down, ouch.
Thanks for providing this. Hopefully someone will use it and verify it. :)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)