ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

*NEW* IPTV STREAM CHECKER BY KIDDAC

by Hyliz - 10-22-2020 - 10:46 PM
As I am now bored of skinning work, I thought I would bring you some IPTV tools. Here's the first one that I am allowed to share ;)
This is based on the concept of Playlist Checker by D3n1s, but with a bit more functionality.
[Image: img_5f33e1334bd9a.png]
You can enter a playlist to check in 3 different formats.
Standard Playlist.
Code
Single Stream Link (which will then find the whole playlist)
Code
or JSON panel file.
Code
The 3 formats will then be converted and checked.
Only active servers (or servers your not banned from) will be shown in the results window.
Full user information will then be shown. With a clickable link that you can open in VLC or other suitable program.
Hopefully there will be no false positives like other similar apps, as any active link clearly shows the status. Whether that be active, banned, disabled or expired.
And play nice... most links found on the internet are what other people have paid for. If the max active user limit is already reached, no point in getting that link banned.
Also the more you repeatedly hit a server the higher chance of getting your IP banned from the server. So use common sense and use a VPN where possible.
Enjoy.
download link now on this post.
[hide]https://anonfiles.com/3cwcu1iep4/IPTV_Stream_Checker_3.3_rar[/hide
VT

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)