ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

NEW EXPLOIT COMING UP

by TheCoder - 03-21-2018 - 08:04 AM
Are the exploits going to be free? What level? Is it free or is it going to be purchasable? Please tell us! Thanks!
Why does this post have the most comments out of all of my posts RIP
"Beware of me XV of the Tarot for you are but XXII."
Angry Angry Angry
(12-23-2018 - 06:07 PM)TheCoder Wrote: Why does  this post have the most comments out of all of my posts RIP

I don't know. Excited for it though.  Nice
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
you should post it instead of posting about it also you might wanna remove that link from your sig as its against the rules
(12-23-2018 - 06:28 PM)EVX Wrote: you should post it instead of posting about it also you might wanna remove that link from your sig as its against the rules

I was about to tell him that... You beat me to it, I'm salty.. Wink
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
(03-21-2018 - 08:04 AM)TheCoder Wrote: I will be posting a new exploit for roblox that I have named Nightshade.

I hope that it will be the best exploit and most commonly used exploit for roblox.

Good luck!
hype :D
hope it comes soon
(12-23-2018 - 06:28 PM)EVX Wrote: you should post it instead of posting about it also you might wanna remove that link from your sig as its against the rules

Allow me to break down for the slower people seeing this post, this post was the first post I've made, you can't put links in your first post, so I made this, so that I could attach a link to the download of the exploit. I did say that if you go farther up in the post btw. 

Thank you for your input on how I should be posting, but it clearly isn't needed

Peace
"Beware of me XV of the Tarot for you are but XXII."
Angry Angry Angry

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)