ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

NASA hacked

by Grunge - 02-03-2016 - 12:00 AM
Leaking the NASA Database? They'd blast whoever leaked it into space.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Dang these hackers can make real problems in the real world especially when everything is so tense between the sides
(10-27-2016 - 06:25 PM)apixytm Wrote: Dang these hackers can make real problems in the real world especially when everything is so tense between the sides

There will always be tensions though, because most hackers usually want to expose the truth, regardless of how much the other side claims to not be hiding anything. Though we all know NASA have been hiding things, since they practically forced Google to update their maps to remove snaps of UFOs.
Well this is interesting, thank you for informing us. I think it might be true?

(10-27-2016 - 08:09 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016 - 06:25 PM)apixytm Wrote: Dang these hackers can make real problems in the real world especially when everything is so tense between the sides

There will always be tensions though, because most hackers usually want to expose the truth, regardless of how much the other side claims to not be hiding anything. Though we all know NASA have been hiding things, since they practically forced Google to update their maps to remove snaps of UFOs.

Really? NASA has been able to twist Google's ear like that? So, UFO's are real ayy?
(10-28-2016 - 05:57 PM)beshy Wrote: Well this is interesting, thank you for informing us. I think it might be true?

Really? NASA has been able to twist Google's ear like that? So, UFO's are real ayy?

It is true you can find youtube videos showing them.
(10-28-2016 - 06:22 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-28-2016 - 05:57 PM)beshy Wrote: Well this is interesting, thank you for informing us. I think it might be true?

I've seen them, but you never know these days. Maybe there is life out there. May we need to find out what is truly in Area 51?
(10-28-2016 - 06:24 PM)beshy Wrote:

I've seen them, but you never know these days. Maybe there is life out there. May we need to find out what is truly in Area 51?

There's undoubtedly something going on in Area 51. There's nothing that could be so extreme that it needs to be hidden like that, aside from Aliens or alien craft testing.
(10-28-2016 - 06:25 PM)Red Wrote:

(10-27-2016 - 08:09 PM)Red Wrote: There will always be tensions though, because most hackers usually want to expose the truth, regardless of how much the other side claims to not be hiding anything. Though we all know NASA have been hiding things, since they practically forced Google to update their maps to remove snaps of UFOs.

There's undoubtedly something going on in Area 51. There's nothing that could be so extreme that it needs to be hidden like that, aside from Aliens or alien craft testing.
If there was Alien life forms do you think they would come in peace or do you think we would come in peace?
(10-28-2016 - 06:27 PM)beshy Wrote:
(10-28-2016 - 06:25 PM)Red Wrote:

If there was Alien life forms do you think they would come in peace or do you think we would come in peace?

I wouldn't care, I'd steal their spaceship and explore the Universe.
it was god emporor trump

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)