ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

MyEtherCity

by Etherlove - 03-28-2018 - 12:42 PM
MyEtherCity

You ready to create your own city on the blockchain??
MyEtherCity is THE SIM CITY game. Buy or rent a land, and then have cities built upon it. Cities can start businesses and sell their products to other players. Make money by being the best realtor on the ethereum network! All trading done using ETH, so you can count on it as real income. (already up to that 1,000 Tx range in less than 24 hours!!)

Interesting Project
(03-29-2018 - 06:07 PM)corvo00x Wrote: Interesting Project

Thanks a lot.
So far I've made about $200 (Could've made $600 lol) from Bitcoin, which looks like it's on the edge of crashing atm. I honestly think there won't be much potential in cryptocurrency anytime soon, but I am convinced there will be a need for it in the next few years, and it will hit the roof once again. I can't predict exactly which coin this will be though, but I'm pretty sure it's not bitcoin.
(04-04-2018 - 03:05 AM)you2dox Wrote: So far I've made about $200 (Could've made $600 lol) from Bitcoin, which looks like it's on the edge of crashing atm. I honestly think there won't be much potential in cryptocurrency anytime soon, but I am convinced there will be a need for it in the next few years, and it will hit the roof once again. I can't predict exactly which coin this will be though, but I'm pretty sure it's not bitcoin.

I feel the same to be honest!!!
my brother have a lot of bitcoin! we riched!!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)