ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

My new siggy

by Sea - 10-15-2016 - 11:59 PM
Just finished working on my Signature. I know I gotta work on the edging of the fonts. (I think it actually might just be the font I'm using), other than that, who do you guys think?

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]
Looks good, though you may want to resize it. The maximum height for the signature without creating a scrollbar is 200px.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-16-2016 - 12:01 AM)Red Wrote: Looks good, though you may want to resize it. The maximum height for the signature without creating a scrollbar is 200px.

Just changed it ha I had it set to 250, thanks for the info
(10-15-2016 - 11:59 PM)Crunk Wrote: Just finished working on my Signature. I know I gotta work on the edging of the fonts. (I think it actually might just be the font I'm using), other than that, who do you guys think?

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]

I love it. Looks completely badass :yus:

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
Looks pretty good, but when you resized it the quality of the text suffered greatly and now the contact info is very hard to read.
I'd suggest fixing the actual image to the correct size you need and then add the text and effects back.

Probably a good idea to use something better than blue or green stroke effects around the text as well since the variations of blue in the actual image are middle-ground for both colors and they blend in.
I'd suggest a strong bold look on the stroke, which you can get by just using black or even white would work.

Pretty simple though, which I find most of the time does the job just fine.
Dafont.com is a great place to look if you ever want to look for some more fonts too.
(10-16-2016 - 12:09 AM)Crow Wrote: Looks pretty good, but when you resized it the quality of the text suffered greatly and now the contact info is very hard to read.
I'd suggest fixing the actual image to the correct size you need and then add the text and effects back.

Probably a good idea to use something better than blue or green stroke effects around the text as well since the variations of blue in the actual image are middle-ground for both colors and they blend in.
I'd suggest a strong bold look on the stroke, which you can get by just using black or even white would work.

Pretty simple though, which I find most of the time does the job just fine.
Dafont.com is a great place to look if you ever want to look for some more fonts too.

Thanks Crow for the feedback, I definitely will update it in the near future, and I think the font (like I said in the OP) is definitely too low res of a font. I also thought about just doing a simple white or black stroke, thought it was either too bright or too dark, I'll look at it again and see what I can do about the stroke, I might go for a gold-ish color like in the league logo to give further homage to League
I like it - Looks really clean. :)
You should update this if you changed it from what Crow said.

I think Crow said some of this but I will just say what I think about it.

I like the background, but I think the "Crunk" font doesn't really go well with it. As Crow said, it's very hard to read the social medias at the bottom, you should give them all the same colour outer glow or stroke and make them stand out more, or even just take them out and you can add them as text under the (image) signature.
Wrong place for that. And The signature looks okay but like crow said, plus the social media don't look good on there at all, they make it just eww...
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
(11-06-2016 - 10:36 PM)MrSxar Wrote: Wrong place for that. And The signature looks okay but like crow said, plus the social media don't look good on there at all, they make it just eww...

What do you mean wrong place for it? The thread is in the right place.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)