ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

My mom is catching on to my carding...

by zXz - 03-29-2018 - 05:50 AM
iight B so check this out. I told my mom my PC broke (because it did) and that I needed a new one. Instantly, right after I said it, she says she has to WATCH me buy it  because she wants to make sure I'm doing it safely (buying from amazon btw). To be 100emoji and honest wit y'all, I sure as hell was finna card it. But now, I cant. I wish she would mind her own business and let her 15 year old commit crimes in peace smh Angry Crying Think
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scammer
seems pretty risky to do that in the first place, and if your parents find out, best of luck to ya my dude
i wouldnt recommand u carding her card because the bank will pay some ppl to track ur ass down and ur going to just give up at a time because you will either get too much stress or be too scared
welp, you only live once.
good luck with that
Hmm, is that how you have emerald?
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
(04-08-2018 - 03:50 AM)Alice Wrote: Hmm, is that how you have emerald?

Nah used earned BTC I'm not a criminal fym
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scammer
honestly, just get card some giftcards and buy it fast infront of her
i suggestyou just stop scamming your mom?
Thanks for the information on the site. hotmail login account
(03-29-2018 - 05:50 AM)zXz Wrote: iight B so check this out. I told my mom my PC broke (because it did) and that I needed a new one. Instantly, right after I said it, she says she has to WATCH me buy it  because she wants to make sure I'm doing it safely (buying from amazon btw). To be 100emoji and honest wit y'all, I sure as hell was finna card it. But now, I cant. I wish she would mind her own business and let her 15 year old commit crimes in peace smh Angry Crying Think

nice

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)