ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

My dad died yesterday..

by CaptainModz - 12-14-2016 - 06:54 PM
I am sorry for your loss.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(12-17-2016 - 03:52 PM)Red Wrote: I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you

(12-17-2016 - 03:44 PM)explain Wrote: I feel sorry for you, best wishes man.

Thank you so much, just gonna keep on, keepin on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sorry for your lost bro, May your dad R.I.P
Knowledge is power.
You can't begin a career, for that matter even a relationship, unless you know everything there is to know about it.
(12-17-2016 - 11:07 PM)Proxemah Wrote: Sorry for your lost bro, May your dad R.I.P

Thank you so much.. laid the casket in the ground today, but leave for USMC basic training next month in San Diego, California. Gonna make him proud :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-17-2016 - 11:11 PM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(12-17-2016 - 11:07 PM)Proxemah Wrote: Sorry for your lost bro, May your dad R.I.P

Thank you so much.. laid the casket in the ground today, but leave for USMC basic training next month in San Diego, California. Gonna make him proud :)

Thats good to here man, and yeah he will be proud of you dont worry :)
Knowledge is power.
You can't begin a career, for that matter even a relationship, unless you know everything there is to know about it.
My condolences,

This is aweful.. I am 19 years old and my dad passed away november 20th this year.
I know everyone deals with this sort of stuff his own way, but if you ever need to talk to someone, you can talk to me. Talking really helped me, so if I may give you any advice: Go talk to someone, there are no wrong questions.

With sincere fellow society,

Bitba
I am sorry for your loss. I hope you'll quickly recover.
all the goods to you my man xdxdxdxdxdxd
Thats so sad, your gonna get through this.
[Image: giphy11df13.gif]
Sorry that fucking sucks dude, hope you're ok

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)