ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

My confession

by Source - 11-01-2016 - 12:45 AM
Ever since I was 10-11 I have been depressed.
It's a hard thing to live with, and just horrible in general.. I have started cutting since 12 years old... I am 15 now, but I just feel so horrible, and lost. ESPECIALLY when my father went to jail.

As you may see there's old cuts from a few weeks ago vv
[Image: 313545e141002d52daa1ee96c80d54d2.png]
[Image: cFUePg.png]
Posting this on an online forum is probably not the best idea.

Try and seek professional help if you want to feel better
[Image: 707993sigresize.png]
Yup self harm is horrible. I guess I know all about it. Recover well.
I am very sorry to hear about that, but I don't think this is the best place to share this. I know you mean well, you just want to talk with someone, but we are not doctors, and we can never be as good as someone professional can be.

I hate to come across as offensive here, but this Thread gives this Forum a bit of a dark light, I mean "Demon Forums" and seeing people talking about depression and pictures of cuts -- it just isn't right. This would properly file under Personal Life section, so I will just go ahead and move this to there.

I do wish you the very best of luck in dealing with your problems, we have nothing against you, it's just that we simply cannot provide the help you need.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I would say something as my sense of humor is sick but I'm not going to.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
I think I'm just going to close this Thread to avoid any potential upsets. I hope you understand, and I wish you the very best. Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)