ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

My Playlist.

by Black Widow - 12-29-2015 - 08:51 AM
If you read my introduction you will find out I absolutely love music. So here It Is my playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...rLKwNNIjfH

There Is lots of different genres on there so I'd have a quick look through but mostly my best songs are at the bottom. I will be adding new songs daily and I will update this thread everytime I add like 10 different songs on there. Anyways I hope you enjoy listening to the music and please leave a review.
Nice share, i'll check out some of the music you like.

Do you like K-POP or J-POP?
(12-29-2015 - 08:53 AM)Nova Wrote: Nice share, i'll check out some of the music you like.

I like all selection of music just as long as I think It sounds good.

I'm not really a fan of any type of POP but I'll give it a go every now and again.
(12-29-2015 - 08:56 AM)Nemesis Wrote:
(12-29-2015 - 08:53 AM)Nova Wrote: Nice share, i'll check out some of the music you like.

I'm not really a fan of any type of POP but I'll give it a go every now and again.

There is some songs in the K-POP genre that are quite good.

I'll post a few good ones later :yus:
(12-29-2015 - 08:58 AM)Nova Wrote:
(12-29-2015 - 08:56 AM)Nemesis Wrote:

There is some songs in the K-POP genre that are quite good.

I'll post a few good ones later :yus:

Cheers. If I like them I don't see why I can't add them to my playlist. :)
Every playlist should definitely have Pink Floyd and/or Jimi Hendrix in it! That's just me though :D
(12-29-2015 - 09:11 AM)Goose Wrote: Every playlist should definitely have Pink Floyd and/or Jimi Hendrix in it! That's just me though :D

I forgot to mention I don't really like old songs but I like a bit of Bob Marley.
Nice Share i'll have a look at your playlist <3 keep posting what your posting <3 :)
(12-29-2015 - 09:13 AM)Nemesis Wrote:
(12-29-2015 - 09:11 AM)Goose Wrote: Every playlist should definitely have Pink Floyd and/or Jimi Hendrix in it! That's just me though :D

I forgot to mention I don't really like old songs but I like a bit of Bob Marley.
ya bob marley is good to listen to sometimes
(12-29-2015 - 09:18 AM)Null Wrote:
(12-29-2015 - 09:13 AM)Nemesis Wrote:

ya bob marley is good to listen to sometimes

Yes he Is. When I'm chilling or In the car with my Dad It's good to listen to.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)