ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Musical.ly

by Cunt - 10-17-2016 - 12:02 AM
Do you want to get famous and rich without putting actual effort? Check out musical.ly, an app where you can lipsync to a copyrighted song for 10 seconds (or however as long as it is.)

You want followers? Make sure you're somewhat attractive, also shake your phone like you have parkinsons. Anyone can do it, but don't worry. You'll end up on a "cringe" compilation. 

It seems like as a society, our attention span and lack of effort has decreased. You remember when if you wanted to be famous, you actually had to work for it? Well, don't worry kiddos. You can film yourself lip syncing to a song that you didn't even make and make millions!

*cough* Baby Ariel and Jacob Sartorius
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
What're you talking about? It takes a lot of effort ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Most people aren't up to the task of showing themselves though. Plus it's not a cast-iron guarantee that that they would get onto a compilation even if they did do this. Who knows though, you might just drop lucky.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Fucking hate Musically. Retarded cuntly bitches doing stupid shits all day. And by mistake if they upload something without those filters in their original voice my god they sound horrible.

Fucking retards.
nowadays you can be a famous singer even if you suck at singing
(12-19-2017 - 03:44 PM)runningjohn Wrote: nowadays you can be a famous singer even if you suck at singing

totally backing this one up. if you have the "personality and looks" you'd be fine
Its a kids app man.
Its insane how much people make from just making some camera movements.
i fokin hate that shit, my sister does that all the time and i keep hearing the same music over and over
LMAO the first post had me dead
I hate the ads even more though

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)