ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Movavi Video Editor Plus v14.1.0 Portable

by rock007 - 11-27-2017 - 07:45 AM
Movavi Video Editor Plus v14.1.0 Portable

[Image: 85a33a86dec207cb8cc05d66afba609b.png]

Movavi Video Editor is a powerful yet easy-to-use video processing program for Windows. Cut and join video clips with zero quality loss, apply stylish video effects and filters, add music, titles, and much more!

Despite its extensive functionality, Movavi’s video editing software is very easy to work with: take a pinch of fantasy, mix it with some free time, and you’ll have a Hollywood-like video with a lot less effort. Download the program, review the information on this page – and your path to fame has for sure begun!

Improve Video Quality
Adjust the sharpness of your video
Improve brightness, contrast, and other color settings
Stabilize any shaky sections
Automatically improve video quality with Magic Enhance
And much more!

Create Slideshows Automatically
Easily make slideshows in 3 quick steps with the Slideshow Wizard! Add photos, transitions and music, automatically sync slides with audio rhythms.

Stunning Visual Effects
Make your videos spectacular with our special “Hollywood” effects: create a “Matrix”-like feel with Slow Motion, or transport your friends to another world with Chroma Key!

High-Level Performance
Our Video Editor is now faster than ever! Edit and export video without delay, thanks to the new multimedia engine and support for Intel® HD Graphics technology!

Reverse Video and Audio
Make your video and/or audio clip go backwards with just one click - create breathtaking reverse videos that make everything look like a magic trick!

Quote:**Please Read me first>> Then Proceed To Download>>

*Please See How to Download Section Which is Given Bellow on Post.

[Image: 287323e98948c76138dcd75d2bdf9589.gif]

Download Movavi Video Editor Plus v14.1.0 Portable[DDL-UC]       
Code:
https://douploads.com/36qpuj1zqn6m
https://www.file-upload.com/dlffqdyv2s0e
Just copy given Link and pest it into your browsers address bar and hit enter

*Please See How to Download here:
[Image: 8840b8dea7c5cdcd4d66b50e26655b3c.png]

I spent Lot of Hours to test and upload,If you Like my Post Dont Go Away After Download!!

[Image: 753f6411376f70ec9f7ef2991efd3a26.png]
*It will help me to post More awesome Threads like this
good job cracking, keep at it
The cracks are appreciated

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)