ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Mortal

by Mortal - 01-01-2016 - 12:18 AM
I have been stumbling around on forums recently and have met all kinds of different users and decided to join this forum.  Some of my interests include technology, anime, hacking, history, psychology, sports, science, reading and much more.  On this forum I hope to contribute to a great deal of posts that makes everyone smile.  If you would like to contact me my jabber is [email protected] or on twitter @89o !
Welcome to the community Mortal enjoy your stay make sure to read the rules and if you have any questions feel free to PM me ;)
(01-01-2016 - 12:18 AM)Mortal Wrote: I have been stumbling around on forums recently and have met all kinds of different users and decided to join this forum.  Some of my interests include technology, anime, hacking, history, psychology, sports, science, reading and much more.  On this forum I hope to contribute to a great deal of posts that makes everyone smile.  If you would like to contact me my jabber is [email protected] or on twitter @89o !

Welcome to the site man, glad to see you posting about and remember to stay active.

If you need any help feel free to PM me.
Welcome to the site! I'm glad you joined our community.

I hope to see you active, you can PM me if you need any help.
Enjoy your stay here! Hope you're welcomed.
Welcome to DF hope to see you here more often and enjoy your stay :)
[Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif]
Welcome to the forum. Follow the rules and stay HQ. Glad you're here!
Welcome to Demon Forums!
Be sure to stay active, make threads & posts & read the rules Smile.
See ya around bud.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Welcome to the forums bud!
Enjoy your stay.
Make sure to follow the rules, stay active!

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)