ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Moon Landings?

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 12-19-2016 - 03:47 PM
yet apollo 17. i recently watched a doc telling us how there really was an apollo 18.
It happened. Hands down. We put mirrors on the moon that we bounce lasers off in order to tell that the moon is moving away from the earth. How did these mirrors get there? Well it happened during the apollo 11 mission. These mirrors are documented on film before the shuttle took off, and additionally, if you would like more proof that the moon landing did happen, go grab a small telescope from your nearest supermarket and find the mirrors on the moon. You'll see the sun's reflection bouncing off the mirrors.
I mean, if it didn't happen when they said it did, it must have happened by now, more times than we know it.
On the moon there is no protective magnetic field, which protects against radiation ... So, astronauts received huge doses. Despite this, they are still alive...
It's real. You can still see the equipments they left on the moon.Radiations?That's what the suits were for.Had it been faked the USSR would have known, and would have a blast exposing and humiliating the US.Conspiracists are nuts, let me guess, the earth is flat too?
probably. maybe thats why we have never been back
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi - IP: 82.22.136.135
Moon landing was not fake. Nothing in this world is fake. Imagine if someone proved that they were lying - this would lead to fucked up shit.
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
real. why would they be fake?

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)