ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Moon Landings?

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 12-19-2016 - 03:47 PM
What does everything think about the moon landings? Were they faked? Were they real?

There are so many things that people have brought up about why it is fake, such as,

- The flag moving.
- There being some sort of letter "C" on a rock making it look like a prop.
- Shadows going in different directions as if there were multiple sources of light.

Those are just a few of the many reasons. But NASA always seem to be able to explain it.

- The flag could have been moving because of wind caused by the craft landing somehow.
- Could have been a hair on the camera, or I also heard that they showed original photos and that C isn't on the original photo?
- Something to do with the moon that would make the shadows go in different directions.

I'm not really sure about it, we saw the people going up in the rocket didn't we? Where would they have gone? Or was it just on TV so it could have been faked? These days, anything could be faked so I am really not sure.
The moon landings are real.

"The flag moving." Wind wasn't moving it, it had a foil rod that made it do that.

Those that called the moon landings out for being fake are idiots.
(12-19-2016 - 04:02 PM)Mars Wrote: The moon landings are real.

"The flag moving." Wind wasn't moving it, it had a foil rod that made it do that.

Those that called the moon landings out for being fake are idiots.

Well you can't really blame anyone for thinking they may be faked. There are many things that people found to suggest it was fake, NASA always explains something about it but who knows.
I know they tested this on fact or faked and in can indeed be faked but they are real XD

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(12-20-2016 - 09:19 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I know they tested this on fact or faked and in can indeed be faked but they are real XD

But if they proved that it could be faked, how can you be sure that it's real? :P
(12-20-2016 - 09:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-20-2016 - 09:19 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I know they tested this on fact or faked and in can indeed be faked but they are real XD

But if they proved that it could be faked, how can you be sure that it's real? :P

I just think it was. I mean they are going to space now aren't they? To mars? The moon back then couldn't be too difficult

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(12-20-2016 - 09:33 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(12-20-2016 - 09:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

I just think it was. I mean they are going to space now aren't they? To mars? The moon back then couldn't be too difficult

True. Or they faked it, now we have robots and satellites up there so we don't need to have humans on the moon now.
The moon landings real. There are many things that people can point out and say "Hey, that's fake!". It's the same when you see someone obtain footage of an alien UFO, your natural response is "Hey, that's fake!". But here's the question: How do you even know? It's nice that you're the expert and head of NASA.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(12-21-2016 - 08:21 PM)RED Wrote: The moon landings real. There are many things that people can point out and say "Hey, that's fake!". It's the same when you see someone obtain footage of an alien UFO, your natural response is "Hey, that's fake!". But here's the question: How do you even know? It's nice that you're the expert and head of NASA.

Yea, I am on no side for it, there isn't full proof they did it, but also no full proof that they didn't. But there are conspiracy's for everything that has and will ever happened. Some of which did turn out to be true, so who knows :P
They may have been faked because of Cold War.. but US been to moon regardless.
:impossibru: is nothing

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)