ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Money Making E-books

by Mortal - 01-23-2016 - 04:01 AM
I don't have much to say other than the fact that they are almost all bullshit.  Half of them say go to a known site, use a known method, and become known for getting money.  They are literally selling the links to public cpa websites which is honestly laughable.  What bothers me the most is that people actually buy the e-books.  That's how they are making money.  It's from the kids on forums thinking that instead of getting a job they can just purchase an e-book that will solve anything and everything.
Here is my method:
1. Find a shit CPA site
2. Make a shit e-book
3. Sell it on HF
4. Do this with multiple accounts
5.  Be rich
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
I can agree with this. I've bought many ebooks in the past and most of them are public.

The only ones making money are the ebook sellers.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
I fully agree on this, today, I gave eBooks an last try, and bought 3 eBooks, all of them the same, total bullshit, which I've seen hundreds of times..
There's been one, of probably the 30 eBooks that I've got, which actually worked. That eBook was actually just a bot for a site called Trafficsia, which made me $100 a month, and - around $25-$50 on power, so let's say $50 a month, on autopilot.

That's the best method that I've came across, please share some experience with your eBook attempts here.

Best Regards,
-Flacko Jodye.
A$AP Rocky - Lord Pretty Flacko Jodyehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcDqi6XQkfM
I hate using E-Books, they are full of non sense, well, at least for me, the ones i looked at
most of ebooks are shit.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)