ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Modding is slowly being ruined

by Tuzy - 02-12-2016 - 12:01 AM
Modding is starting to get boring, ruined, and at times annoying as fuck. 
Mainly because we have little kids thinking they are superior when they get an rgh for Christmas. also when they take a source and sell it as their own. Too many 12 year olds in the modding scene as well. I'm 16 years old and I would never take someones work and sell it as my own. I may take a source and look at the buttons to learn the code for certain things, but that's it. If any new modder reads this please do not go around booting kids offline for fun, stealing other peoples work, or thinking you are the shit just because you have a console than can run unsigned code because you're slowly taking something that is meant to be fun and you're fucking destroying it.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-accounting | IP: 47.61.196.219 - Email: [email protected]
Agreed, modding is being abused by small children.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
Small children being 7-8, it is annoying.
I use mod to abuse those kids. I still remember an 11 y/o literally PMing me (on XBOX Live) this:

"Hacking is wrong, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you know you can go to jail for this? You suck and you can suck my dick. Hope you die in a hole, bitch."

Lmao.
[Image: tumblr_nalad5s4JA1qee6wmo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_llo0gbJ1lu1qiwkflo1_500.gif]
(02-12-2016 - 09:43 PM)Drizzy Wrote: Small children being 7-8, it is annoying.
I use mod to abuse those kids. I still remember an 11 y/o literally PMing me (on XBOX Live) this:

"Hacking is wrong, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you know you can go to jail for this? You suck and you can suck my dick. Hope you die in a hole, bitch."

Lmao.

its gross how people think modding is hacking
(02-12-2016 - 11:14 PM)Crank Wrote:

Lmao.

'Hacking' is considered be a broad term; apparently, whatever is considered to be foul, is hacking. :rly: On the appealing side, although 7th generation's Xbox 360 is easier than raping a squirrel with your television, I presume that Microsoft's 8th generation platform, the Xbox One, will regard to a higher price, thus limiting the size of modders.
(02-13-2016 - 12:20 AM)Alex Wrote:
(02-12-2016 - 11:14 PM)Crank Wrote:

Lmao.

'Hacking' is considered be a broad term; apparently, whatever is considered to be foul, is hacking.  :rly: On the appealing side, although 7th generation's Xbox 360 is easier than raping a squirrel with your television, I presume that Microsoft's 8th generation platform, the Xbox One, will regard to a higher price, thus limiting the size of modders.
In my opinion, The new gen console is good but I feel people only moved to ps4 just to play bo3. and bo3 isnt that great. we need an mw2 styled game again great quality for all consoles. They're basically making the quality shit on the old gen so people will buy the new gen, not fair in my eyes.
It's not the other people it's you, you've probably been modding for a long time and got bored you can't just blame the new people and say it's not profitable anymore etc well it is.
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(02-13-2016 - 01:18 AM)123 Wrote: It's not the other people it's you, you've probably been modding for a long time and got bored you can't just blame the new people and say it's not profitable anymore etc well it is.

i don't think i said anything about profits
(02-13-2016 - 01:38 AM)Crank Wrote:
(02-13-2016 - 01:18 AM)123 Wrote: It's not the other people it's you, you've probably been modding for a long time and got bored you can't just blame the new people and say it's not profitable anymore etc well it is.

I know but that's most people's reasoN
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(02-13-2016 - 01:41 AM)123 Wrote:
(02-13-2016 - 01:38 AM)Crank Wrote:

I know but that's most people's reasoN

yea most people are saying that because they have a garbage service or they aren't known

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)