ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Mining on A raspberry pi

by hiddenthread - 10-31-2017 - 12:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WmBoHC1.png
When i was first learning I decided to mine on the gen 1 rasp pie and it caught fire because I was stupid and didnt put it in a cool place. dont be stupid like me
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
It's extremely difficult and not enough of a return to get started in it right now.
Hash rate very low... you can use cpuminer-multi for RaspBerry PI
if you make a cluster 10 x 10 your worth btc would be ....still 0. i wounldnt recomend you. although you can try asic pendrive. if you work at office just plug it in make a diy box. in that box you put 10 asics pendrive miners. make it like hard drive box or something so your boss wouldnt notice a thing. ive tried this method and it works. as you know btc is rising like hell, last year i got for a month like 1 usd. now i think it worth something more. if you are hardcore btc miners dont try this because this method i made is only for side income or long investment like gold.
not worth the electrical cost on any CPU miner - buying an ASIC is pretty much the only option, but they pretty much only are for SHA256 hashes + they're bloody expensive

other currencies, as they use a bit more "boutique" hashes, like Ethereum's Keccak, you may get more value, but it already is far too competitive. If you ever get free electricity, sure
I prefer to mine on the Arduino
i think rasberry pi is to weak to mine alot of BTC
lol don't even try mining on rpi
not even close to being worth it
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)