ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Microphone

by DarkR3turns - 08-10-2018 - 05:53 PM
What is the best microphone out there. I know a lot of type of mics but I am not for sure what is the best! Can anyone help me out.
I'm not sure about best as there is a large amount of high budget options, but one of the best budget microphones is a Blue Snowball Ice. The only difference between it and its more expensive counterpart the "Blue Snowball" is the amount of mics- The Blue Snowball has 2 mics (front and back) for 360 recording. The Ice has one in the front. They both use the same mic, and the quality is very nice for its price.

If you're using it for recording your voice and calls, the Snowball Ice is a great option. I've had mine for over a year now.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
Depending what sort of set up you want to go for.

I would say save up and spend the money for an XLR setup. I personally use a Shure SM58 along with a Roland VT-3 (Not needed) a mixer and a Focusrite 2i2.

I use a Dynamic mic because I have air con and my computer can get pretty loud. So choose any dynamic mic and get yourself a good interface (DAC).

Feel free to shoot me a message if you need help with anything
I agree with Sasuke. The Blue Snowball is a good mic for a good price. There are a lot of other better microphones out there, but you'll pay for them.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)