ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Method no longer working!!!

by xInfinity - 10-21-2018 - 02:42 PM
This method is now obscure and unusable. I can't delete the post but if a mod sees this they are more than welcome to.
This looks pretty interesting. Please let us know how much you make using this over time and if your predictions went as expected.

Used your referral link for 9Hits, but unfortunately they don't have a download option for Mac, which is the only machine I have available right now. Will have to find old laptop or VPS as you suggested.
(10-21-2018 - 08:28 PM)uautkarshua Wrote: This looks pretty interesting. Please let us know how much you make using this over time and if your predictions went as expected.

Used your referral link for 9Hits, but unfortunately they don't have a download option for Mac, which is the only machine I have available right now. Will have to find old laptop or VPS as you suggested.

Bummer. Yeah, It's way more efficient if you run it 24/7 anyways so a VPS is recommended.
Nothing special, My VPSs Specs are:
[Image: 4pa9Qyi.png]

Thanks for using my referral!
And here is the progress so far.
[Image: jPvogEh.png]
UPDATE:
[Image: GOG1tGv.jpg]

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)