ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

"Mega Menu" source

by Jokwr - 10-21-2017 - 11:38 PM
Hey DF,

since the kids still selling that shitty Mega Menu with "All cod" offhost and GTA Menu i've decided to leak their Offhost source all credits for this source goes to Encrypted

DL:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/4bcd5...508622282/

edit: btw its the unedited source that got leaked a while ago they just changed the colors and shit
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/XnH1BvE.jpg[/img]
nice leak sir :D
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi accounting is not allowed! This is your third offense. Please refrain from making another account.
I'm a seller for this menu and I approve this leak! xD
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed
(10-21-2017 - 11:41 PM)WhiteGhost Wrote: I'm a seller for this menu and I approve this leak! xD

xD sry that i leaked the already leaked source but selling shit and trying to get money of someones else work is totally useless these days
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/XnH1BvE.jpg[/img]
oh hahhahahhahah we dont like the Mega Menu
Ban reason: Multi accounting is not allowed! This is your third offense. Please refrain from making another account.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Shite
Ban reason: Reusing the word "cancer kid" to entertain himself as my father passed away from brain cancer.
(10-21-2017 - 11:45 PM)xJokwr Wrote:
(10-21-2017 - 11:41 PM)WhiteGhost Wrote: I'm a seller for this menu and I approve this leak! xD

xD sry that i leaked the already leaked source but selling shit and trying to get money of someones else work is totally useless these days

There is a couple things in NoNoModz version of MegaMenu that is made by me. I do not know what is in this source that you leaked. The GTA V menu I do not think is leaked content I do not know. I do not pay attention the menu to be honest. I'm just a seller. I do not even use it. I have my own cheats for Black Ops 2 that i'm working on when i have time.

Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed
(10-21-2017 - 11:59 PM)WhiteGhost Wrote:
(10-21-2017 - 11:45 PM)xJokwr Wrote:

There is a couple things in NoNoModz version of MegaMenu that is made by me. I do not know what is in this source that you leaked. The GTA V menu I do not think is leaked content I do not know. I do not pay attention the menu to be honest. I'm just a seller. I do not even use it. I have my own cheats for Black Ops 2 that i'm working on when i have time.

sadly xD but okay :D
this is nothing like mega menu lmfoao but ok skiddo
~removed by staff~
Thanks lol.
is working or with errors?
Only Design?
Ban reason: Multi 7 th case

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)