ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Market Place User Issues

by flarix1 - 03-20-2020 - 11:39 PM
I bought a VPN off shoppy and I have not received my account information, I don't know if I can give the name of the seller, so I'll wait for the go for that if anyone responds, but is there something I'm doing wrong? I checked the email I've done everything I can, please help!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
no idea you should message the seller
I did message him he hasn't responded yet, how long does it usually take for them to respond?
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
you should check the email you paid with like your paypal email could be in spam
(03-20-2020 - 11:52 PM)EVX Wrote: you should check the email you paid with like your paypal email could be in spam
I did, it still isn't there, and I don't think the seller is trying to scam me, I just need some help, but I direct messaged him on here, so maybe that will help.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)