ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Lucky patcher

by lunathepyro - 06-23-2018 - 07:28 PM
(09-02-2018 - 07:34 PM)Mars Wrote: Do you need a Jailbroken iPhone in-order to use this or not?
idk if it works for IPhone, I use it on an android (probably works though), but it works without a rooted phone (phone equivilant of jailbroken), but you cant do as much stuff and it doesn't get in app purchases free as usual. but yes, it does work without it, and there are still a few other features working without root.
(09-02-2018 - 07:44 PM)lunathepyro Wrote:
(09-02-2018 - 07:34 PM)Mars Wrote: Do you need a Jailbroken iPhone in-order to use this or not?
idk if it works for IPhone, I use it on an android (probably works though), but it works without a rooted phone (phone equivilant of jailbroken), but you cant do as much stuff and it doesn't get in app purchases free as usual. but yes, it does work without it, and there are still a few other features working without root.

Oh okay, thank you.
what is for jailbreak?
lucky patcter is ok i prefer freedom tho
thanks for the share
Lucky patcher free app to play game without ad. Download lucky patcher for android absolutely free. Play lucky patcher games without any permission, remove ads and much more. Get your app for free.
noice coll easy
Nobody like to pay for advance features of any games don't like to spend money on uc, gems and all. We so irritate if we see any ads while playing game and watching videos. So here i am with a solution of all the problem name as Lucky patcher. Lucky patcher is famous mods app till now which give you advantage to crack any game license, block ads and allow you to remove unwanted apps from your phone. Click now on lucky patcher to download apk for both android and ios and tutorial how to use it.
How to install OptiFine 1.14.4 - it is a question that has been asked by plenty of Minecraft players despite it being actually simple.
thanks this helped aloyt m8
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)