ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Loyal Hoe

by Rick - 10-18-2017 - 03:11 PM
So I am talking to this girl and she seems kind of like a hoe but I love it and idk why... maybe because she reminds me of one the best girlfriends I ever had but should I see if she has some loyalty or should I end the pursuit and call it quits? basically what I am saying is I am oddly attracted to her but hoe, bad. loyal hoe, gooooood asffff
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
can't turn a hoe into a housewife unless you dick her down right sir
(10-18-2017 - 04:58 PM)importcocaine Wrote: can't turn a hoe into a housewife unless you dick her down right sir

well I have a tiny penis so that wont work rofl
Stay away unless you want to have your house, money and children taken away from you. Think with the brain and not with what you have between your legs.

If you think you can change her, the saying "once a hoe, always a hoe" didn't come out of nowhere.
If you're unsure about something, trust your gut.
Why do you say she is a hoe? What are the actual facts that led you to this conclusion?
(10-23-2017 - 12:15 AM)DeadCat Wrote: Why do you say she is a hoe? What are the actual facts that led you to this conclusion?

she talks like a hoe on top of the fact that I fucked her within 24 hours of meeting her for the first time with no prior contact.
Well, the 24hrs thing is in the past, times are changing. Talking like a hoe maybe due to the environment where she lives. She could , in fact be a "hoe", but the only way you'll know is by spending time with her and giving her the chance to proof she is or isn't. Just play it smooth and get to know her.
(10-23-2017 - 12:25 AM)DeadCat Wrote: Well, the 24hrs thing is in the past, times are changing. Talking like a hoe maybe due to the environment where she lives. She could , in fact be a "hoe", but the only way you'll know is by spending time with her and giving her the chance to proof she is or isn't. Just play it smooth and get to know her.

nah she's a hoe. she stopped replying to me on snap chat after I started dropping hints that I didn't want to fuck anymore I wanted a relationship. Plus she has fucked 2 more guys since I have made this thread. I don't know who you are trying to defend. but I'm not stupid I know a hoe when I meet one.

No environment you can possibly live in will make you talk mad sexually to a guy you just meet dropping high key hints you want to ride my dick into the sunset. and as far as "times are changing" I have noticed that. seems like almost every girl is a hoe now. girls getting fucked in middle school getting pregnant in high school. will throw shade at a man for doing the same things they do everyday. you sound a lot like a feminist. All a feminist is, is a angry lesbian that sands up for other hypocritical man hating lesbians. but I got off track. to sum up my rant to you I will say I have spent time with her and in her and she has made it clear that she just wants dick.
Hey man if she a hoe she a hoe. She will jump from one dick to another.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)