ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Lost my virginity to the wrong person

by socoolman - 01-19-2017 - 04:02 AM
First time doesnt the matter. Last time is the worst ? . Can have a dry spell for months and miss even the embarrassing times.

Keep your head high. You'll know the best time, when it comes. As cheesy as it sounds. Best times, you'll know
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Yeah dude....I am happy I waited until after Freshman year until I was ready...It sucks, but you have to move on, after all, its not that big of a deal
Most people think having sex for the first time is the best thing ever and it's gonna be perfect until they actually do. It's no big deal really, unless you feel bad about it of course.
(03-20-2018 - 12:22 AM)Majestic Wrote: Most people think having sex for the first time is the best thing ever and it's gonna be perfect until they actually do. It's no big deal really, unless you feel bad about it of course.

First time never felt good at all. I mean, wasn't till the 5th woman I had it with that I was like wow. 

So yeah, dont worry about the first time. Look for improvements lol.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
nice one bro sick

damn man thats crazy
Thats not good i feel so bad for you! :(
Крепись уважаемый. Знай, в России за тебя грустят
Wow, this is very sad boy, sorry...
I had a chance to did it but I didn't want to make her cry later
I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information.
Not only good posts but also great comments.
Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.
subway surfers

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)