ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Lost

by Kitten - 11-02-2016 - 03:29 PM
Hello,
Been spending my new found free time searching the internet for some way to kill time. It appears I took a wrong turn somewhere and have found myself here. 

Kitten
Hey Kitten, welcome to DemonForums. Stick around, I'm sure you'll love the community. I like your avatar by the way, not the type I see most of the time.
Welcome aboard the forums, Kitten! Stay active and I have some information below that might serve useful.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of our Staff Team. For account issues, make sure to contact myself or another Administrator. Please be sure to follow the rules, which will be below and post relevantly. If you're interested in a colored name, Exclusive Programs, and a lot more; be sure to purchase yourself an Upgrade, which will also be below. 

Helpful Links

Axe/Chris
Administrator/Community Manager
Welcome.
Thanks Alex. :D

Thanks for the warm reception all.

And I appreciate the info Axe. :)
(11-02-2016 - 03:29 PM)Kitten Wrote: Hello,
Been spending my new found free time searching the internet for some way to kill time. It appears I took a wrong turn somewhere and have found myself here. 

Kitten

Hello @Kitten ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding a Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Thanks Red! :)

I shall try my best.
(11-02-2016 - 04:35 PM)Kitten Wrote: Thanks Red! :)  

I shall try my best.

No problem! Also if you do Upgrade in the future, you will want to message Nova as he takes care of that.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Hello! Enjoy your stay :p
i don't insult, i diagnose. 
Welcome to DemonForums! Enjoy your say here!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)