ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Loads of classified and sensitive documents leaked !(no hide tags)

by spectre123 - 03-27-2019 - 08:07 PM
Hey everyone,
The link given below is a website that i made where i leaked all the intel that i have bought till now for free.
Description of this site: The site is on the deep web and is called the "Intel Repository". The content and purpose of my site is similar to that of Wikileaks. The content of the site includes: MQ-9 Reaper drone documents, M1 Abrams tank manual, intimate details of a few Chinese communist party members and loads of classified docs on two south American governments(Colombia and Venezuela), loads of fresh dbs and much much more. The site is updated in every 1-2 days. Do check it out and support the site if you can by donating as that way i can buy and release more little known/confidential information and databases and\or through spreading the word about it..
Cheers !
Link: http://intel2iy3ky6hegf.onion/ 
how do you get such data man
That db search site is clutch, thanks mate!
Nice post men gg
great post men goodgame hehe
damn, thanks man -- this is cool
(03-27-2019 - 08:07 PM)spectre123                  thank you Wrote: Hey everyone,
The link given below is a website that i made where i leaked all the intel that i have bought till now for free.
Description of this site: The site is on the deep web and is called the "Intel Repository". The content and purpose of my site is similar to that of Wikileaks. The content of the site includes: MQ-9 Reaper drone documents, M1 Abrams tank manual, intimate details of a few Chinese communist party members and loads of classified docs on two south American governments(Colombia and Venezuela), loads of fresh dbs and much much more. The site is updated in every 1-2 days. Do check it out and support the site if you can by donating as that way i can buy and release more little known/confidential information and databases and\or through spreading the word about it..
Cheers !
Link: http://intel2iy3ky6hegf.onion/ 

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)