ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Load Grand Theft Auto V menus after silent hotfix.

by DaX - 12-04-2019 - 12:25 PM
I`m releasing the patch for the silent hotfix for Grand Theft Auto V as it turns out most of the "developers" in this scene cant do their research and rather wait for someone to share it and i think its not fair on their users they can`t use the service they paid for, unfortunately i`m not going to make the  fix open source as i don`t want all these menus taking credit for something they didn`t do. Sorry bucko!

NOTE : Please don`t add hide tags.
Proud founder & owner of
What did the hotfix do anyway hotfix
Loves memes. 
Codes some times. 
Always bored.
(12-04-2019 - 12:25 PM)DaX Wrote:
I`m releasing the patch for the silent hotfix for Grand Theft Auto V as it turns out most of the "developers" in this scene cant do their research and rather wait for someone to share it and i think its not fair on their users they can`t use the service they paid for, unfortunately i`m not going to make the  fix open source as i don`t want all these menus taking credit for something they didn`t do. Sorry bucko!

Aye my menu works without the hotfix ;). Still nice release though.

Thanks

need new mod menu

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)