ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

List of Suggestions

by Nix - 11-02-2017 - 03:31 AM
im like "waaaaw" it never ever comes to my mind
(11-04-2017 - 03:57 PM)Nix Wrote:
(11-04-2017 - 12:22 PM)Nasyr Wrote: Meh, I don't know for this one. I think groups need to be re-evaluated anyway.

In reference to suggestion #11, the idea being that I don't want to see any other colors other than the one they're intended to use:

[Image: 1mbCVz.png]

Administrators should have a red color, while 'staff' (why not change it to "Moderators"?) should have a pink color. A moderator using a total different color doesn't sit right for two reasons:

A: it looks sloppy. It's disorganized, and overall staff members should have some way of identifying themselves (other than their userimage)
B: Both normal users and staff can use the same color which can be confusing. And with that being the case, normal members would probably be discouraged from using standard colors that staff members are using. (https://vgy.me/6ferHo.png)
I'm gonna have to disagree with this one. The ability to change your username color and user-style is a feature for upgraded members. I am an upgraded member as well as staff; should I not be able to change my style as well as other upgraded members? If the user can't recognize I am staff by seeing my user-bar displaying that I am so in the postbit then that is a problem his/her own. I have yet to encounter someone on the forum who is unable to determine if I am staff or not.

cc/ @10267
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(11-19-2017 - 05:36 PM)Rick Wrote: I'm gonna have to disagree with this one. The ability to change your username color and user-style is a feature for upgraded members. I am an upgraded member as well as staff; should I not be able to change my style as well as other upgraded members? If the user can't recognize I am staff by seeing my user-bar displaying that I am so in the postbit then that is a problem his/her own. I have yet to encounter someone on the forum who is unable to determine if I am staff or not.

cc/ @10267

We're (me and @3) are currently working on a new staff page which should reflect the usergroup, the name color I mean, Staff and members will still be able to change their name color to whatever they want. The staff page, however, should have the proper username colors.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)