ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Life sucks...maybe?

by loplop - 02-15-2018 - 03:27 PM
Life, does always suck, if you are not born into a rich family or country, through hardships character forms and many do sink in the endless sea of misery, can you swim to the top?
You must ask yourself!
This is interesting love it. do more!
My life suck so hard too mays later its better
lower your expectations. Life is not "all sunshine and rainbows" and you will have bad times but work hard and will go through it. good luck mate!
Life is a bitch, just depends what you make of it
nah life is good bro
no it does not lol
Yaknow I'm pretty depressed but self aware. So it balances out.
Fuck bothering to care so much about life or it's purpose, but at the same time why feel like it's worthless? No fun in that right.
Life is an unexpected thing. Sometimes it is so shitty and you just wanna end it, and sometimes its the best thing ever. Life has its mountains. Recently for me, It's been really shitty, but I know eventually I will over come it
Life is what you make it. There is nothing truer than this. If you wanna have a great fulfilling life, you gotta make it happen, or else, years will go by and when you get old you will wonder what you've done with all this precious time. I think life is the most precious gifts that anyone could receive if only people would work for what they want and see the bright side of things.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)