ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Life Without People

by Axe - 04-07-2016 - 02:57 PM
Similar to another thread, what if there were absolutely NO people left on Earth? What do you think would happen to an Earth without the upkeeping from humans?
I would begin to build a farm and have it near a good water source them I would take cattle and other forms of animals from other farms that were abandoned and then walk to kings island and ride all the rides cause I mean heck no lines am I eit?
(04-07-2016 - 03:06 PM)Glithic Wrote: I would begin to build a farm and have it near a good water source them I would take cattle and other forms of animals from other farms that were abandoned and then walk to kings island and ride all the rides cause I mean heck no lines am I eit?

That doesn't at all answer the question. You wouldn't be able to do that as there is nobody living...
(04-07-2016 - 03:11 PM)Axe Wrote:
(04-07-2016 - 03:06 PM)Glithic Wrote: I would begin to build a farm and have it near a good water source them I would take cattle and other forms of animals from other farms that were abandoned and then walk to kings island and ride all the rides cause I mean heck no lines am I eit?

That doesn't at all answer the question. You wouldn't be able to do that as there is nobody living...

Is this a reality when there wasn't any humans other than you or other humans just disappeared
(04-07-2016 - 03:12 PM)Glithic Wrote: Is this a reality when there wasn't any humans other than you or other humans just disappeared

The entirety of the human lifeform is gone.
(04-07-2016 - 03:16 PM)Axe Wrote:
(04-07-2016 - 03:12 PM)Glithic Wrote: Is this a reality when there wasn't any humans other than you or other humans just disappeared

The entirety of the human lifeform is gone.

I'd be a farmer and live in the middle of no-where and talk to sheep
(04-07-2016 - 03:18 PM)Glithic Wrote: I'd be a farmer and live in the middle of no-where and talk to sheep

You wouldn't be anything because you'd be gone... 
Nevermind, just don't answer the question.
(04-07-2016 - 03:35 PM)Axe Wrote:
(04-07-2016 - 03:18 PM)Glithic Wrote: I'd be a farmer and live in the middle of no-where and talk to sheep

You wouldn't be anything because you'd be gone... 
Nevermind, just don't answer the question.
Oh apes would then rule
Probably kill myself as there isnt anyone to hang with or anything. Be quite boring imo
The world would continue to evolve until a certain specimen grows and begins to flourish. I think the earth would be much much healthier and a better place overall as there isn't all these man made emissions killing the environment.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)