ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Lets speculate! Which is the next coin to boom ?

by garbieSec - 11-22-2017 - 05:58 AM
So what alternate coins do you guys think will boom short(ish) term?
Im looking at Neo (formerly known as Antshares) - was introduced on the exchanges a couple of months ago, its hovering around 35-40$ right now.
That being said there are only 3-4 projects running on the platform so mass adaptation is to come!!

Looking back at ETH earlier this year, once it went above 50$ it started its moon ride to 400!! 

Anyway, what do you guys think?
WTC are also done with alpha testing going into beta testing, if that goes well - it will take us to the moon!
I've been very interested in LISK lately, if ya haven't looked into it, you should.
I think EOS will surpass ETH and most other tokens, altho it's still an ICO it has doubled in price in the last few days
Is no one looking at ripple? Has the 3rd largest market cap
Ripple could be a good option in my oppinion
I think Dash is on it's way up the ranks. It has good technology and a well thought out dev fund to back it up.
hi I cant see it cause I'm new so can I get some help?
My money is on iota
Electroneum! (ETN) Invested in it when it was at 0.01$ now it has been 0.10$+ and sold half of my investment. It is still rising as they are announcing new cooperation

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)