ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Let's make some changes to a certain forum...

by Nix - 10-01-2016 - 09:41 PM
Site Updates & Changes forum.
  • We make the forum a sub-section in "News And Announcements"
  • We lock all threads created, that way we can prevent bumps and make it easier to identify which is most recent.
these are good suggestions but i would i would like the messaging system to be chat mode with the possibility to invite other people in the chat too.
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-02-2016 - 04:17 PM)ReBo Wrote: these are good suggestions but i would i would like the messaging system to be chat mode with the possibility to invite other people in the chat too.

I'm afraid any idea of a chatbox / a chat messaging area other than private message has been tried and did not successfully pass.
(10-02-2016 - 04:17 PM)ReBo Wrote: these are good suggestions but i would i would like the messaging system to be chat mode with the possibility to invite other people in the chat too.

I'm not sure man, doesn't seem that necessary. Once can easily chat with another by using message applications such as Skype or Discord. You can create a thread about the suggestion but I doubt it'll get any support.
(10-02-2016 - 04:35 PM)Rizla Wrote:

I'm afraid any idea of a chatbox / a chat messaging area other than private message has been tried and did not successfully pass.

in general all this "sent" & "received" messages are pain in the ass to manage, a simple conversaation mode would be much better if would be possible
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
News and announcements is separate from Site changes because news and announcements generally is meant to be for forum community news via the staff. For example staff changes or the likes of a discount.

Site changes is related to backend going ons such as a theme change or a graphics update, because they are related to the site itself.

However I do think News and announcements can be split up into 2 categories:

Read only announcements - In which the more important official announcements go.

Opinionated announcements - Where we make an announcement looking for an opinion which will eventually be locked and bumped by a staff member if necessary.

How does that sound?
(10-10-2016 - 09:32 PM)Rizla Wrote: News and announcements is separate from Site changes because news and announcements generally is meant to be for forum community news via the staff. For example staff changes or the likes of a discount.

Site changes is related to backend going ons such as a theme change or a graphics update, because they are related to the site itself.

However I do think News and announcements can be split up into 2 categories:

Read only announcements - In which the more important official announcements go.

Opinionated announcements - Where we make an announcement looking for an opinion which will eventually be locked and bumped by a staff member if necessary.

How does that sound?

Sounds good, much more organized.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
yep very good :) i love it ^^

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)